Medical jobs in Maryland

Urgent Care Physician

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Expanding Urgent Care within 30 minutes of both Washington, D. C. and Baltimore is hiring
full time and / or part time Physicians. Ideal candidates will have experience workin...

Posted: 18 October 2014 — Location: Baltimore, MD — Salary: N/A (per year) + Self scheduled Shifts | Excellent Hourly Comp

Urgent Care Physician

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Growing Urgent Care within 30 minutes of Washington, D. C. is hiring full time and / or part time Physicians. Ideal candidates will have experience working in Urgent Care, Primary...

Posted: 18 October 2014 — Location: Baltimore, MD — Salary: N/A (per year) + Self scheduled Shifts | Excellent Hourly Comp

Adult Psychiatrist | near Washington DC

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Adult Psychiatrist needed for top acute care hospital in Maryland, near DC. Physician must be board certified or board eligible.

The Hospital has a 12-bed inpatient psychia...

Posted: 17 October 2014 — Location: MD — Salary: $215 to $225 k (per year) + Full benefits | Relocation assistance

Physician / Addiction Medicine

JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are seeking either a Full or Part Time physician with significant background in addictions medicine to cover 8 clinics in the Baltimore, Maryland area. Candidates will also, pr...

Posted: 15 October 2014 — Location: Baltimore, MD — Salary: $180 k (per year) + Full benefits and relocation assistance

PT Clinic Director

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Clinic just outside of Baltimore, Maryland is seeking an experienced Physical Therapist Clinic Director. This role will involve approximately 90% Treatment, with the other 10% han...

Posted: 8 October 2014 — Location: Baltimore, MD — Salary: $75 to $80 k (per year) + Full Benefits, Relocation Assistance, Bonus Potential

Follow StaffPointe

For the latest Job News & Career Advice.

    StaffPointe on Facebook StaffPointe on Google+ StaffPointe on Twitter StaffPointe on LinkedIn StaffPointe on YouTube StaffPointe Healthcare Jobs Feed

Search other Healthcare Jobs on our site

My StaffPointe Job Seeker Account

Or CLICK HERE to register - it's free!