Advanced Practice Provider opportunity in New York, NEW YORK:
An Advanced Practice Provider fluent in Chinese is needed in the Brooklyn area of New York. This opportunity is for the candidate seeking a new and lucrative position with a well respected practice, providing care for the Chinese population in Brooklyn. You will need to be fluent in both spoken and written Chinese. This is a 100% outpatient practice with no hospital rounds or home visits and there is a supervising physician on-site. Any candidate wishing to apply must live in New York, be licensed in New York, and have U.S. work permit. Both experienced practitioners and new graduates are welcome to apply. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must be certified as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
* You MUST be fluent in written and spoken Chinese
* New York licensedANNUAL SALARY, BONUS and BENEFITS:
* A salary of range of $98k - $150k is being offered, based on experience.
* Full benefits package to include health insurance, malpractice insurance and paid vacation. CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# JSLR1507.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural free standing Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.