BILINGUAL CASE MANAGER needed in NEW JERSEY:
Community Health Center in southwest New Jersey is seeking a Bilingual (English / Spanish) Case Manager. This is a Monday through friday position, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The position will report to the Lead Case Manager. COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
* $44,000 to $48,000, depending on experience
* Comprehensive benefits.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Human Services, or other relevant social service field.
* Certified Social Worker (CSW) or equivalent certification preferred.
* Must have 2 5o 5 years of experience counseling high risk youth and families, plus 1 to 3 years experience providing case management and family reunification services.
* Should also have child welfare and/or case management experience.
* Must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Must have strong intercultural competency awareness.APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # BVX1460.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2001. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.