HOSPITAL CEO / LTAC needed in Illinois:
We are a national healthcare organization with long-term acute care hospitals near the Bloomington area of Illinois. We are seeking a hospital experienced Chief Executive Officer who has CEO experience in LTAC / Rehab hospitals, or in acute care or Critical Access hospitals.COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
* $140,000 to $160,000 annual base salary, depending on experience, plus bonus. Full benefits as well as relocation assistance, are also offered.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of 5 years' senior-level experience in healthcare administration or management in a hospital setting and 2+ years as a Hospital CEO.
* Masters' Degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or a clinical specialty.
* Experience in facility operations management, human resources management and/or finance.
* Multi-site healthcare management experience will be a plus.APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # BVX1417.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, before transitioning into a healthcare role. She now has many years of experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults, “Teens and the Job Game: Prepare Today / Win It Tomorrow.” Since 2007, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.