Certified NURSE MIDWIFE sought after for a practice in Joliet, ILLINOIS:
Come join a great group of medical professionals in a newly renovated community health center that is located on a beautiful hospital campus in Joliet Illinois. We are seeking an experienced Certified Nurse Midwife for this opportunity and the ability to speak Spanish is a big plus. This practice is affiliated with a hospital that boasts a Level 1 Nursery and there is always an OB on call for you to utilize if needed. There can be up to ten deliveries per month and you will be seeing 18 to 20 patients per day in clinic. Guide patients through the labor and childbirth process while being on alert for any complications or situations where an OB/GYN may be required. This opportunity allows you to educate your patients on their birth options and their unique health issues, as well as preparing mothers for what's to come during labor, child birth and postpartum. SCHEDULE and CALL:
* You work week will consist of 2 - 3 days per week in the clinic and the other days in the hospital, depending on the need that week.
* Call is currently at 1 - 3 but they are hoping to get that to 1 in 4 or 1 in 5, soon.ANNUAL SALARY/BENEFITS:
* Competitive salary dependent on experience but starts around $98k - $118k+
* Excellent benefits package to include malpractice insurance with tail coverage.REQUIREMENTS:
* You will need to be Certified as a Nurse Midwife.
* An Illinois license or one in progress.
* You must have at least 1 full year of post graduate experience as a Certified Nurse Midwife.CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or SEND YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
If you would like to find out more concerning this position, please contact Lia at (402) 613-6326
with inquiries, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. Please reference job# LNG7707.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural freestanding Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.ABOUT LIA:
Lia Langston is a highly qualified search consultant for StaffPointe's Healthcare Division and has served as our Physician and Advanced Practice Nursing Director since 2002. With more than 25 years of experience in total, you will find Lia to be extremely professional, personable and thorough.