CHIEF CLINICAL OFFICER (CCO) needed in ILLINOIS:
Our national healthcare organization with transitional care hospitals near Chicago is seeking a Chief Clinical Officer. Our CCO will act as senior nurse executive for our hospital leadership team, and will be responsible for maintaining hospital standards in nursing care in accordance with all regulatory requirements and Joint Commission standards.COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
* $110,000 to $120,000 annual base salary range, depending on experience, plus bonus. Full benefits as well as relocation assistance, are also offered.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* BSN required. Master's Degree preferred (MSN, MHA, or MBA).
* Must have at least 5 years' hospital management experience.RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for the recruitment and training of nursing personnel.
* Maintain oversight and be responsible for budgeting controls in our Nursing department, including fiscal planning.
* Lead Nurse Council and work with the Governing Board of our hospital.APPLY TODAY with YOUR RESUME or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA for MORE DETAILS:
For inquiries, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply directly for this opportunity, you may use the link provided or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All received documents and inquiries remain strictly confidential. When contacting our team, please reference job# BLP7298.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe is a premier nationwide staffing services provider. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has been serving clients and medical professionals since 2002. Our staff is highly trained to serve virtually every segment of the healthcare industry.