CRNA needed in Fayetteville NORTH CAROLINA:
We are seeking a full time Certified Register Nurse Anesthetists for a large health system in the Fayetteville North Carolina area. This need is to accommodate for expansion and added volumes. This hospital is a level 3 Trauma Center offering a variety of cases. This Anesthesia group provides anesthesia coverage to facilities is several locations around Fayetteville. Work Monday through Friday, with one weekend every 4-6 weeks.
Fayetteville is the 6 largest city in North Carolina and known for being located between beautiful beaches and the Blue Ridge Mountains. There are numerous golf courses with Pinehurst located only a short drive. They boast a low cost of living and many consider it an ideal city for raising families and for healthcare professionals to thrive!POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must be certified as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist
* A current North Carolina license or ability to obtain one SALARY AND BENEFITS:
* There is a starting salary of $125,000 to $160,000 and dependent on experience
* 5 days for CME and $2,000 in CME expense coverage, paid AANA dues and malpractice with PTO accrual.
* Retention bonus of $8,000 offered every two years. To Apply for this opportunity or contact LIA LANGSTON:
If you would like more information concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
, or upload through the link below. You may also FAX your CV to (877) 878-1970. When contacting our team, please reference job# LNG5303.ABOUT LIA:
Lia Langston is a highly qualified search consultant for StaffPointe's Healthcare Division and has served as our Physician and Advanced Practice Nursing Director since 2002. With more than 25 years of experience in total, you will find Lia to be extremely professional, personable and thorough.