DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS needed in CALIFORNIA:
Our major Pharmacy Benefit Management company in California's central valley is seeking a skilled Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. The position will lead the financial analysis, business process analysis, and business decision making support at a corporate level for our company. The P&A Director must have experience in driving long-range financial planning, strategy and performance by assessing resources and reviewing key data-driven assumptions that provide the foundation for business strategies. The position will report to our CFO. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* 8 to 10 years of work experience (MINIMUM) in finance/accounting, with a minimum of 5 years specific to financial analysis while in positions of increasing responsibility required.
* Experience in a healthcare setting is highly preferred.
* Business Degree in Finance or accounting required; MBA is a plus.
* Extensive financial modeling experience utilizing Microsoft Excel, familiarity with data query/data management tools.
* Exceptionally strong analytical skills and ability to leverage computer and data warehouse systems and related tools. APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job BVX1469.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.