DIRECTOR OF MOTHER/CHILD needed in MARYLAND
Our Health system, located in the Baltimore / Washington area, is seeking a Director of Mother and Child. This is a large hospital and the Director will be over 150+ FTEs, and oversee the areas of NICU, Mother/Baby and Labor & Delivery. The Director will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination and management of our department's daily operations to achieve performance improvement, fiscal productivity and meet patient, physician and staff goals.REQUIREMENTS for this role INCLUDE:
* BSN and Master's Degree required.
* At least 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position as Director of Birthing Services
* At least 5 to 10 years clinical experience in a similar setting
* Certification is strongly preferred.SALARY, BENEFITS and RELOCATION:
* $140,000 to $160,000 per year, plus bonus.
* Comprehensive benefits.
* Relocation AssistanceAPPLY for this POSITION or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
For inquiries about this position, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All received documents and inquiries remain strictly confidential. When contacting our team, please reference job# BVX1492.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.