HOSPITAL DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL IMAGING needed in LOUISIANA:
Our 300+ bed hospital in south Louisiana is seeking a Director of Medical Imaging. This is a 2-campus, not-for-profit hospital in a growing community that is a great place to work! COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
* $95,000 to $105,000 annual base salary, depending on experience.
* Full benefits as well as relocation assistance, are also offered.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* BS in Radiology
* Must be a licensed Technologist in Louisiana with ARRT Certification.
* Should have experience with Studer principles
* Should have at least 5 years' experience in hospital radiology management.APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # BVX1458.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2001. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.