Urgent Care or ED Physician needed for Espanola, NEW MEXICO:
We are seeking an Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care Physician for a position near Espanola New Mexico. This opportunity is to join a thriving, hospital affiliated Urgent Care clinic in located in a new, state of the art facility. The practice is modeled after an Emergency Room / Urgent Care and is open 24 / 7. Work a rotating schedule with 12 hour shifts. This clinic does have its' own on site X-ray, Laboratory, CT scanners, and EKG. Patients that require further treatment will be stabilized and transferred to the hospital. SALARY/BENEFITS:
* Base salary starts around $270,000 based on experience
* There are incentives/bonuses that can easily have you earning closer to $300k.
* Full benefits package to include malpractice, health and much moreREQUIREMENTS:
* Board Certified or Eligible in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine
* 1 year of Urgent Care or ED experience is preferred.
* Current New Mexico license.CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job#JLLA2718.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2002. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.