EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR / HOSPITAL FOUNDATION needed in FLORIDA:
Health system in Florida is seeking an Executive Director of their Foundation. The position will be responsible for the strategic planning, management and direction of the Foundation in order to meet the mission, vision, and values of the organization. The position will oversee the volunteer program. Ensure compliance with all regulatory and government agencies related to employment. Will be responsible for the direction and implementation of a comprehensive development program. The Executive Director will report to the President and CEO of the health system.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
$110,000 to $120,000 per year, depending on experience, plus bonus. Comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance are also offered.
* Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
* CFRE (Certified Fundraising Executive) preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years of fundraising experience in a Foundation of a health care organization, at either the Director or Assistant Director Executive Director level.
* Should have a history of having cultivated donors, conducted fundraising through special events, and experience with planned giving.
* Should have operational experience managing a large volunteer staff and three separate businesses: the thrift shop, cafe, and gift gallery)
* Must have a track record of having supervised capital campaigns to fund major projects in a health care setting.
* Must have experience with Raisers Edge or equivalent donor tracking software.
APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # BVX1429.
Beverly worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, before transitioning into a healthcare role. She now has many years of experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults, “Teens and the Job Game: Prepare Today / Win It Tomorrow.” Since 2007, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.