Family Nurse Practitioner or PA needed in Yucca Valley CALIFORNIA:
We are seeking an experienced, California licensed Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner for our practice in Yucca Valley California. This well-established Family Practice clinic in the beautiful high desert area of California will have you busy from the start seeing patients of all ages, including pediatrics and geriatrics. You would be working independently with Physician back up as needed and must posses strong diagnosis and treatment skills. Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus in this position.SCHEDULE / CALL:
* Your schedule will be a combination of 4 Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm days and one Sat a month with the hours of 8 am - 1 pm. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Board Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is required.
* You must have experience of at least two full years as an Advanced Practice Provider.
* Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred but not required.
* CA license ANNUAL SALARY, BONUS and BENEFITS:
* Compensation of $70 to $80 an hour is offered and based on experience
* Full benefits package.CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# LNG4003.ABOUT LIA:
Lia Langston is a highly qualified search consultant for StaffPointe's Healthcare Division and has served as our Physician and Advanced Practice Nursing Director since 2002. With more than 25 years of experience in total, you will find Lia to be extremely professional, personable and thorough.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural free standing Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.