Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed in LANDERS CALIFORNIA:
We are seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a practice in California's beautiful high desert. Join this amazing team of Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers and support staff in a state of the art, busy clinic. They are only considering practitioners who have at least 2 years of advanced practice experience as you will be working independently, with Physician backup as needed either on site or by phone. SCHEDULE / CALL:
* work 4 week days Mon - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm (you may be able to be flexible with the day off or choose to have the same weekday off every week) and 1 Saturday a month, 8 am - 1 pm. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
* Experience of at least 2 years as an Advanced Practice Provider.
* Bilingual Spanish preferred.
* California license ANNUAL SALARY, BONUS and BENEFITS:
* Compensation of $60 to $70 an hour
* Full benefits package to include malpracticeCONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# JLR500.ABOUT LIA:
Lia Langston is a highly qualified search consultant for StaffPointe's Healthcare Division and has served as our Physician and Advanced Practice Nursing Director since 2002. With more than 25 years of experience in total, you will find Lia to be extremely professional, personable and thorough.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural free standing Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.