FAMILY PRACTICE PHYSICIAN needed for a private practice in Gurnee IL:
A Family Practice Physician is needed to join a thriving Family Practice clinic in Gurnee Illinois. This private practice that has been seeing steady growth over the past several years which has facilitated the need for an additional Physician. There is women's health but no OB associated with this position. You will be working with several other Physicians, Advance Practice Providers and an amazing support staff. The ability to speak Spanish is a plus but not necessary.
Lake County has experienced a substantial amount of growth in the past 20 years and has subsequently seen an influx of medical facilities and physicians. This practice has maintained a competitive advantage that will project into the future due to its wide range of services, participation in insurance and employer health plans. The staff's Spanish speaking skills and recognition as a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home by NCQA are distinct advantages to this clinic's long term success. This practice is in the process of expanding its facilities and staff in order to strategically position itself to handle and profit from the increased emphasis placed on Family Medicine and the burgeoning Lake County population.WORK SCHEDULE:
* The clinic is open Mon - Fri, 12 hours a day and on Saturday from 8 am - 2 pm and you will alternate weekday mornings and evenings, with clinical hours every other Saturday.
* Call is currently 1 in 6 and is phone only and no hospital roundsSALARY:
* They are offering a competitive base salary around $185,000 to $225,000+ with additional bonus potential
* There is a buy-in option available after the first year if you so desire
* Full benefits package is offeredREQUIREMENTS:
* Bilingual Spanish speaking or willing to learn Medical Spanish.
* You must be willing to supervise Mid-Level Providers.
* Board Certified or Board Eligibility as a Family Practice Physician.
* Illinois licenseCONTACT LIA LANGSTON or SEND YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For more information concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
with inquiries, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. Please reference job# LNG457.ABOUT LIA:
Lia Langston is a highly qualified search consultant for StaffPointe's Healthcare Division and has served as our Physician and Advanced Practice Nursing Director since 2002. With more than 25 years of experience in total, you will find Lia to be extremely professional, personable and thorough.