FAMILY PRACTICE MEDICINE opportunity in Crystal Lake, ILLINOIS:
A Family Practice physician opportunity is available in Crystal Lake Illinois. Join a leading community health organization located in the Northwest suburbs about 1 ½ hours to downtown Chicago. This is a new practice, located on the hospital campus that caters to an under served patient population. In addition to primary care this clinic provide social services and mental health services. Reasonable patient volume. Beautiful offices and a congenial, caring office staff.SCHEDULE:
Work Monday-Friday, 9am- 5pm with one ½ day a month on Saturday in which you will have that time off during the week.
*No in patient work
* call is by phone only 1 in 8 weeks. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Board Certified or Board Eligible as a Family Practice Physician
* Illinois state license ANNUAL SALARY and BENEFITS:
* Starting salary of approx $145,000 to $165,000
* A full benefits package is being offered to include malpractice/tail coverage, 3 weeks vacation per year, 80 hours paid time off, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Retirement contribution, CME allowance with $2,000.00 and 5 days off.
* This is a Loan Repayment siteCONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# LNG8005.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2002. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.