HEALTHCARE DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS needed in CALIFORNIA
Healthcare organization in the central valley of California is seeking a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis. Reporting to the CFO, the Director will support executive leadership in shaping the company's strategic vision and lead the development of operational and business plans. The Director will develop and oversee the execution of core financial analysis processes by implementing disciplined financial analysis methodologies and establishing financial targets. through the use of business intelligence and market analysis.REQUIREMENTS for this role INCLUDE:
* Business Degree in finance or accounting required; MBA is a plus
* Minimum of 8 to 10 years of work experience in finance/accounting in the healthcare field, including hospital, pharmaceutical, or other healthcare organization.
* Minimum of 5 years experience specific to financial analysis while in positions of increasing responsibility.SALARY, BENEFITS and RELOCATION:
* $120,000 to $130,000, depending on experience.
* Relocation AssistanceAPPLY for this POSITION or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
For inquiries about this position, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All received documents and inquiries remain strictly confidential. When contacting our team, please reference job# BVX1407.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.