HEALTH SYSTEM MANAGER OF BUDGET and FINANCIAL PLANNING needed in FLORIDA:
Our Health system in central Florida is seeking an experienced Manager of Budget and Financial Planning. This position will manage the development of high quality financial, utilization, productivity and statistical reporting. The incumbent will interact with executive management, physicians, department leaders and clinical staff to provide the data and analysis necessary for effective strategic decision-making through the use of various financial methodologies and tools. The manager will lead the Budgeting team in the development of pro forma projections, budget, ACHA and AHA reporting, physician compensation models, and benchmarking.REQUIREMENTS for this role INCLUDE:
* Bachelor's Degree (required)
* Must be proficient in computer software, and have skills in the areas of spreadsheets, database management and word processing (required)
* At least 5 to 8 years experience in hospital Accounting/Finance, and/or Decision Support (required)
* Prior management experience in a similar environment (required)
* Kaufman Hall/Enuff / Axiom experience (preferred)SALARY, BENEFITS and RELOCATION:
* $69,000 to $85,000 per year, plus bonus.
* Comprehensive benefits.
* Relocation AssistanceAPPLY for this POSITION or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
For inquiries about this position, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All received documents and inquiries remain strictly confidential. When contacting our team, please reference job# BVL1203.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.