PROVIDER NETWORK NEGOTIATOR / SYSTEM DIRECTOR needed near ORLANDO:
Are you an experienced Health Provider Network Negotiator / System Director with Hospital-based physician network experience in insurance negotiations? If so, our Florida based Healthcare System is in need of a talented individual with these qualifications. As part of our reimbursement department, this role will be responsible for negotiating fee-for-service hospital and medical group contracts. The contracts will cover multiple lines of business in managed care markets, and will maintain provider participation within the network of our health system, while helping expand and develop our provider network.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* 5-10 years' background in progressive provider network contract negotiation or equivalent experience / education
* Requires significant hospital-based experience in ACO, Population Health, Managed Care, and Value Based Contracting.
* MUST HAVE contract negotiation experience with Blue Cross, Aetna, Cigna, etc.
* Bachelor's Degree minimum, with Master's Degree completed within 2 years of hire.
* 2+ years' minimum supervisory experience.
* Requires superior leadership, project management, and negotiation skills, and superior leadership.SALARY, BONUS POTENTIAL and RELOCATION:
* $130,000 to $140,000 annual base salary range
* Excellent bonus potential.
* Great benefits.
* Relocation assistance.POSITION OVERVIEW:
* The System Director / PNN will analyze market data and financial models.
* Prepare, document and negotiate provider contracts while monitoring provider performance.
* Identify potential issues, as well as potential future issues.
* Guide staff through resolution process.APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # BLX55932.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.