HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR OF FINANCE needed in FLORIDA
Health system in central Florida is seeking an Administrative Director of Finance to oversee the finance functions of two hospitals. PLEASE NOTE THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW BEFORE APPLYING:
* MBA required, with CPA strongly preferred.
* Must have hospital-based finance experience.
* Must have recent experience and comfortable being involved hands-on in accounting basics, closing of the books, knowledge/understanding of business, office bonds, 990's, financial statements, reimbursement, cost reports, and revenue cycle.
* Must have strong technical skillsSALARY, BENEFITS and RELOCATION:
*$150,000 to $160,000 per year
* Comprehensive benefits.
* Relocation assistanceAPPLY for this POSITION or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
For inquiries about this position, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All received documents and inquiries remain strictly confidential. When contacting our team, please reference job# BVX1413.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise. ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2002. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.