CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER for LTAC needed in NORTH CAROLINA
Our national healthcare organization with transitional care facilities is seeking a Chief Executive Officer to establish long-range plans to support our values, vision, customer service and general objectives;
*Organize hospital functions through delegation of duties, appropriate departmentalization and maintaining accountability from managers;
* Recommend hospital policy positions to the Governing Board regarding legislation, government, administrative policy and other public policies;
* Design and implement an effective Business Plan to meet hospital occupancy goals and objectives.REQUIREMENTS for this role INCLUDE:
* Master’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty
*Must have LTAC experience
* Must have at least five (5) years senior-level experience in healthcare administration/management, in a hospital setting, with experience in facility operations management, human resources management and/or finance.
* Must have at least 2 years of CEO / Administrator experienceSALARY, BENEFITS and RELOCATION:
* $140,000 to $150,000, depending on experience, plus bonus and other incentives.
* Relocation AssistanceAPPLY for this POSITION or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
For inquiries about this position, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All received documents and inquiries remain strictly confidential. When contacting our team, please reference job# BVX1405.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.