HOSPITAL CONTRACTS MANAGER/MANAGED CARE needed in CALIFORNIA:
Hospital in southern California is seeking a Contracts Network Manager. The hospital has 200+ physicians in the network. The manager must have outstanding negotiation skills, and will be charged to develop and recommend the specific contract strategy for new and renewing payer agreements on behalf of the physician network, initiate contract performance review; analyze and implement managed care contract negotiations, and support the development and evaluation of new business relationships with medical groups and payers in order to increase service line volumes and market share.
REQUIREMENTS for this role INCLUDE:
* 4 Year degree in a related field. MBA or equivalent is preferred, and/or HFMA managed care certification.
* Must have experience in contract negotiation, contract legal review, and financial analysis.
* Knowledge and understanding of Per Diem-HMO, Capitated HMO, Point of Service, EPO and PPO contracts, including a practical working ability with legal documents and case management concepts.
* Knowledge of state and federal healthcare guidelines for reimbursement.
SALARY, BENEFITS and RELOCATION:
* $100,000 to $140,00, depending on experience.
* Relocation Assistance
APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # BVX24062.
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2001. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.