HOSPITAL CONTROLLER needed in TEXAS:
Our 100+ bed hospital in Texas is seeking a Controller to oversee accounting functions, as well as establish and maintain our facility's accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives. The Controller will prepare financial reports and present findings and recommendations to top management. REQUIREMENTS for this role INCLUDE:
* Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance is required. CPA preferred.
* At least 10-15 years' experience in the field, with a significant part of that experience in acute care hospitals.
* Must demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.SALARY, BENEFITS and RELOCATION:
* $105,000 to $133,000 per year, depending on experience.
* Comprehensive benefits.
* Relocation AssistanceAPPLY for this POSITION or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
For inquiries about this position, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All received documents and inquiries remain strictly confidential. When contacting our team, please reference job# BVX1497.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.