RN / NEUROSCIENCE SERVICE LINE DIRECTOR needed in HAWAII:
Health system in Hawaii is seeking a Neuroscience Service Line Director. This is a large not-for-profit health system, which has a very supportive administrative team that promote within the system. The department has 180 FTEs, with 12 direct reports. The position reports to the VP of Patient Care. The areas of assignment include the services, functions and activities of the Neuroscience Service Line, including Neuroscience inpatient units (Neuro ICU and Neuroscience floor), Neuroscience outpatient programs, Neuroscience Institute, Neurodiagnostic lab, and Sleep Lab.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
$145,000 to $165,000 per year, depending on experience. Comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance and temporary housing are also offered.
* Bachelor's Degree in nursing plus MSN, MBA, Hospital Administration or related field.
* Hawaii licensure as a registered nurse in Hawaii upon hire.
* At least 5 years management/leadership experience in healthcare, preferably in a comparably sized hospital.
* Prior management/leadership experience in one or more of the assigned areas, such as neuroscience clinical units, neuroscience institute, neurodiagnostic lab, epilepsy monitoring unit, and patient relations highly preferred.
* Solid understanding of business principles, i.e, strategic and financial planning, budgeting, business planning, and organizational theory.
APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # BVX16009.
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2001. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.