Hospital Director of QUALITY / RISK & SAFETY needed in NEVADA:
Our 70 bed Nevada hospital is seeking a Director of Quality, Risk & Safety. This individual will be the leader of 4 staff members. The position with be an 8-hour shift, five days per week.RESPONSIBILITIES will INCLUDE:
* Developing and implementing the department's goals
* Directing and evaluating departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management.
* Oversee and be responsible for departmental budgets.
* Plan and monitor staffing activities, and create and foster and environment that encourages professional growth.COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
* $110,000 to $120,000 base salary range.
* Annual production bonus.
* Comprehensive benefits package.
* Relocation assistance is also offered.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred (RN is not required)
* Must have at least 5 years' experience in quality and risk management in a health care setting, nursing or healthcare administration.
* If an RN, should have Nevada license, or be licensable in the state of Nevada. BLS required upon hire.
* Must have knowledge of department and hospital policies and procedures, OSHA and TJC standards.
* Must have excellent presentation skills; oral and written communication skills
* Must have ability to assess a variety of complex situations and determine the most effective solutions.
* Leadership skills in decision-making, problem solving and interpersonal relationships are required. APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # BV7246.