HOSPITAL DIRECTOR OF QUALITY & SAFETY needed in ARIZONA:
Our thriving hospital system in southern Arizona is seeking a Director of Quality and Patient Safety with significant Manager or Director level Acute Care experience. The role will manage Quality, Patient Safety and infection Prevention for 300+ beds in two different hospitals. The Director will have 2 RN Infection Preventionists, as well as 3 Analysts.PLEASE NOTE the REQUIREMENTS BELOW BEFORE APPLYING:
* BSN required
* MUST HAVE either Arizona license or Compact state license
* Master's Degree & CPHQ preferred.
* 2+ years' Director and Manager level experience IN AN ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL. RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Develop the annual QM work plan and prepare quarterly and annual evaluation of the QM program to the QM Committee and Medical Executive Committee, Board of Directors, administrative team and health plans.
* Educate staff on quality, patient safety, risk management and performance improvement.
* Assist in formulating and monitoring the budget.
* Preparing for regulatory reviews.SALARY, BENEFITS and RELOCATION:
* $120,000 to $130,000 midpoint, and depending on experience, plus bonus
* Comprehensive benefits
* Relocation assistance is also offeredAPPLY for this POSITION or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
For inquiries about this position, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All received documents and inquiries remain strictly confidential. When contacting our team, please reference job# BVX14874.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise. ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe is a premier nationwide staffing services provider. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has been serving clients and medical professionals since 2001. Our staff is highly trained to serve virtually every segment of the healthcare industry.