PRESIDENT OF SMALL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
COMPENSATION INCLUDES: $180,000 to $195,000 Salary Range, excellent Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Strategically located in Southern Illinois, but an easy commute from St Louis, is our over 100 Beds Not for Profit Hospital who has an opportunity for a very experienced Hospital President with a minimum of 5 years of current experience. The President will assume the leadership for expansion and growth of their service lines. Direct reports will include the CFO and CNO/COO. The senior leadership team is usually comprised of the chief nurse, chief medical officer, as well as the chief financial officer. This Hospital President role will report to the CEO. PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOUR EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN AS A PRESIDENT IN A NOT FOR PROFIT HOSPITAL IN A SMALL COMMUNITY BASED HOSPITAL!
· Must have a minimum of 5 years as a Hospital President
· Strong NOT FOR PROFIT hospital leadership background
· Must have small community-based healthcare experience (FQHC)
· Strong operational background with a background in the behavioral health industry.
· Must have experience working with Medicaid/Medicare patient caseloads.
· Master's Degree Required; MBA/MHA