BILINGUAL LEAD CASE MANAGER needed in NEW JERSEY:
Our Community Health Center in southwest New Jersey is seeking a Bilingual (English / Spanish) Lead Case Manager. This position will be responsible for coordinating case management and timely release services, and supervise care management staff staff and practices. The Lead Case Manager will assess the needs of unaccompanied children in care, develop individual service plans, screen for human trafficking concerns and facilitate the safe and timely release or discharge of children and youth. COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
* Target salary is $53,000, depending on experience
* Comprehensive benefits.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Master's Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Human Services, or other relevant social service field, or Bachelor's Degree, and at least 3 years' progressive employment experience that demonstrates supervisory and case management experience.
* Certified Social Worker (CSW) or equivalent certification.
* At least 2 years' experience counseling high-risk youth and families, and 1 year experience in providing case management and family reunification services.
* Bi-lingual language fluency in both English and Spanish.
* Excellent driving skills and clean driving record, with at least 3 years' experience as a licensed driver.
* Must successfully submit to complete medical, criminal, motor vehicle and other background screenings.APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # BVX1461.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2001. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.