MANAGER OF AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTER needed in FLORIDA
Ambulatory Surgery Center that is part of a health system in central Florida is seeking a Manager. The Manager of Ambulatory Services, under administrative direction, will assess, plan, implement, and evaluate delivery all day surgery nursing care. The Manager will provide managerial support by providing supervision and evaluation of all clinical and non-clinical staff. Will be responsible for contributing to the program, nursing and the Ambulatory Surgery Center through support of nursing and program philosophy and objectives.REQUIREMENTS for this role INCLUDE:
* Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred.
* BLS required for healthcare providers and training required by licensure.
* Must have 3 to 5 years' minimum operational experience in running a stand-along Ambulatory Surgery Center.
* Should have successful accreditation experience with AAAHC or Joint Commission
* Experience working with Surgeons in a stand-along ASC.
* Must have experience in budget development and performance, as well as good understanding of financials for ASC financial performance. SALARY, BENEFITS and RELOCATION:
* $80,000 to $83,000 per year, depending on experience
* Comprehensive benefits, bonus, and relocation assistance.APPLY for this POSITION or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
For inquiries about this position, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All received documents and inquiries remain strictly confidential. When contacting our team, please reference job# BVX1495.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.