BEHAVIORAL HEALTH RN DIRECTOR for SOUTH CAROLINA HOSPITAL:
Our 350+ bed hospital near Beaufort, SC is seeking a seasoned NURSE DIRECTOR OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH with 3 years of Behavioral Health Director level experience. The Director will provide overall administrative and clinical leadership to the Nursing unit, while planning and operating a safe and effective geriatric behavioral health inpatient program.CERTIFICATIONS and REQUIRED DEGREE:
* Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) required.
* A specialty (such as Psychiatric NP preferred).
* Appropriate experience in a behavioral health facility.SALARY and BENEFITS:
* $120,000 to $140,000 per year, based on experience
* $15,000 Sign On bonus
* We also offer a comprehensive benefits packageAPPLY or CONTACT TERRY DODDS:
For candidates who meet the listed requirements and would like to apply, please use the link provided below or EMAIL your CV / Resume to [email protected]
. You may send via FAX at (877) 878-1970. For questions and inquiries, you may also contact Terry at (843) 343-7963
. When contact our team, please reference job# TRS10261.ABOUT TERRY DODDS:
Terry Dodds is an accomplished executive search consultant with over 20 years of healthcare experience. She is passionate about her work, and has fostered excellent relationships with many top hospitals, clinics and Fortune 500 companies throughout the U.S.