NURSE DIRECTOR OF PERIOPERATIVE SERVICES for SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HOSPITAL:
Our Southern California hospital is seeking an Nurse Director of Perioperative Services with 3-5 years' experience in a Surgical Services leadership role. Daily responsibilities will include:
* Perioperative, Endoscopy and same day Surgery Services.
* Planning, organization, and coordination of services to provide high quality, individualized patient care for multiple case loads.DEGREE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Required.
* Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
* CNOR; ACLS requiredSALARY and BENEFITS:
* $150,000 to $195,000 annual base salary range. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package.APPLY or CONTACT TERRY DODDS:
To apply for this role, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your CV / Resume to [email protected]
or use the link provided below. You may send via FAX at (877) 878-1970. For additional inquiries, you may also contact Terry at (843) 343-7963
. Please reference job# TR9411.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe is a premier nationwide staffing services provider. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has been serving clients and medical professionals since 2001. Our staff is highly trained to serve virtually every segment of the healthcare industry.ABOUT TERRY DODDS:
Terry Dodds is an accomplished executive search consultant leader with over 20 years of healthcare recruitment experience. Terry is passionate about her work between clients and candidates, and she continues to build excellent relationships with many top hospitals, clinics and Fortune 500 companies throughout the U.S.