EXPERIENCED NURSE DIRECTOR of LABOR AND DELIVERY / POST PARTUM needed in EAST TEXAS:
Our East Texas hospital facility is seeking a Registered Nurse Director for our Labor and Delivery / Post Partum unit. The Director will be responsible for the 24/7 operations of our nursing services and staff, as well as ensuring quality and full compliance. This position requires:
* BSN required
* A minimum of 3 years' clinical patient care experience in a L&D / Post Partum setting.
* At least 2 years' related leadership experience.
* You MUST be a Front Line Leader with Lean Initiatives, Patient Satisfaction, Staff Retention, Patient Safety and Outcomes.
* Must have experience with building Physician Relations.
* 10 Labor and Delivery Suites + Post Partum and 3 C-Section Suites; 50 FTEs
SALARY, SIGN ON and RELOCATION:
* $75K to $96K annual salary range, plus excellent Benefits package and Relocation assistance.
APPLY TODAY for THIS OPPORTUNITY or CONTACT TERRY DODDS:
For questions and inquiries, you may contact Terry at (843) 343-7963. If you feel you meet the given requirements and would like to apply, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]. You may also send via FAX to (877) 878-1970. We take your privacy seriously, and all submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting our team, please reference job# TDM8199.
ABOUT TERRY DODDS:
Terry Dodds is an accomplished executive search consultant leader with over 20 years of healthcare recruitment experience. Terry is passionate about her work between clients and candidates, and her entrepreneurial and creative spirit has driven her to build excellent relationships with many top hospitals, clinics and Fortune 500 companies throughout the U.S.