RN/DIRECTOR OF MED/SURG needed in NEW MEXICO:
Our 150 bed hospital in southern New Mexico is seeking an RN/ Director of Med/Surg. The individual will administer, direct and coordinate activities of the unit, and will be responsible for the recommendation, development and implementation of policies and procedures in Med/Surg. Will be responsible for the direction and evaluation of patient care delivery, and maintain operational aspects of the patient care department. The unit has 37 beds. The position reports to the CNO. The position offers a generous benefit and compensation package, plus tuition assistance, and RN Student Loan repayment for BSN nursing degrees. SALARY and BENEFITS:
Salary is dependent on experience, plus bonus. Comprehensive benefits as well as relocation assistance, are also offered.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* BSN required, MSN preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years nursing care management experience.
* Must possess an RN NM license or multi-state compact license.
* Specialty, executive or clinical certification preferred.
* BLS required with ACLS to be obtained within 6 months of hire.
* Must be able to demonstrate positive interpersonal relationships which enhances communication, promote conflict resolution, and facilitates staff development. APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # BVX14019.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a Vice President and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and then transitioned into a healthcare career. She has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy and is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For over 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.