NURSE DIRECTOR OF PERIOPERATIVE SERVICES for SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HOSPITAL:
Our Southern California hospital is seeking an Nurse Director of Perioperative Services with 3+ years experience in a leadership role in Surgical Services. Reporting to our CEO, this role will be responsible for daily Perioperative Services operations including the following departments and services:
* Cath Lab, Surgery, Ambulatory Surgery Center and Donor Network.
* The position will also be responsible for overall managerial direction and 24 hour accountability which includes planning, leading, and organizing.
* Will also train staff to help achieve the goals of each department.DEGREE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Required.
* Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
* CNOR; ACLS requiredCOMPETITIVE SALARY, 20% BONUS, and BENEFITS:
* $180,000 to $240,000 per year salary range.
* We also offer a comprehensive benefits package
* Plus $20K sign on bonus.APPLY TODAY for THIS OPPORTUNITY or CONTACT TERRY DODDS:
For questions and inquiries, you may contact Terry at (843) 343-7963
. If you feel you meet the given requirements and would like to apply, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send via FAX to (877) 878-1970. We take your privacy seriously, and all submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting our team, please reference job #TRX1053.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe is a premier nationwide staffing services provider. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has been serving clients and medical professionals since 2002. Our staff is highly trained to serve virtually every segment of the healthcare industry.