Certified NURSE MIDWIFE needed in CHICAGO, ILLINOIS:
An opportunity for a Certified Nurse Midwife has become available in a suburb of Chicago Illinois. This state of the art medical practice, which is newly renovated, is located on a beautiful hospital campus. The affiliated hospital boasts a Level 1 Nursery and an OB on call for you to utilize if needed. There can be up to to 10 deliveries per month and you will be seeing up to 20 patients per day in clinic. Guide patients through the labor and childbirth process while being on alert for any complications or situations where a Physician may be required. This opportunity allows you to educate your patients on their birth options and their unique health issues, as well as preparing mothers for what's to come during labor, child birth and postpartum. SCHEDULE and CALL:
* You will work 2 to 3 days per week in clinic and the other days in the hospital, depending on the need that week.
* Call is 1 - 4.ANNUAL SALARY/BENEFITS:
* Competitive salary dependent on experience but starts around $95k to $118k
* Excellent benefits package to include malpractice insurance with tail coverage.REQUIREMENTS:
* Certification as a Nurse Midwife is required
* An IL license or one in progress.
* You must have at least 1 full year of post graduate experience as a Certified Nurse Midwife.CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or SEND YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
If you would like to find out more concerning this position, please contact Lia at (402) 613-6326
with inquiries, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. Please reference job# LNG7709.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural freestanding Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.ABOUT LIA:
Lia Langston is a highly qualified search consultant for StaffPointe's Healthcare Division and has served as our Physician and Advanced Practice Nursing Director since 2002. With more than 25 years of experience in total, you will find Lia to be extremely professional, personable and thorough.