Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed in Morongon Valley CALIFORNIA:
A Family Nurse Practitioner of Physician Assistant is being sought after for an established practice in the stunningly beautiful Morongon Valley California area. They do require a candidate to have at least 2 years of experience as an Advanced Practice Provider and being bilingual in Spanish is a big plus. This practice will allow you to grow and thrive as a practitioner, seeing all ages and demographics in a state of the art clinic. The support staff that will be working with you is top notch as are you supporting physicians. SCHEDULE / CALL:
* work four weekends days Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm (you may be able to be flexible with the day off or choose to have the same weekday off every week) and one Sat a month with the hours of 8 am - 1 pm. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is required.
* You must have experience of at least 2 years as a PA or FNP.
* Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
* CA license ANNUAL SALARY, BONUS and BENEFITS:
* Compensation of $68 to $78 an hour is offered and based on experience
* Full benefits package available.CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# LNG4003.ABOUT LIA:
Lia Langston is a highly qualified search consultant for StaffPointe's Healthcare Division and has served as our Physician and Advanced Practice Nursing Director since 2002. With more than 25 years of experience in total, you will find Lia to be extremely professional, personable and thorough.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural free standing Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.