Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed in Joshua Tree CALIFORNIA:
We are seeking an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for a clinic in Joshua Tree California. This high desert location is a beautiful backdrop for this established, state of the art practice. You will thrive in this practice with an amazing team of Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers and support staff. You will be busy from the start, seeing patients of all ages. They are only considering practitioners who have at least 2 years of advanced practice experience as well as a current California license. SCHEDULE / CALL:
* Your schedule will consist of work four week days Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm (you may be able to be flexible with the day off or choose to have the same weekday off every week) and one Sat a month with the hours of 8 am to 1 pm. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Certification as a FNP or PA is required.
* You must have experience of at least 2 years as an Advanced Practice Provider.
* Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
* California license ANNUAL SALARY, BONUS and BENEFITS:
* Compensation of $65 to $75 an hour is offered and based on experience
* Full benefits packageCONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# LNG4005.ABOUT LIA:
Lia Langston is a highly qualified search consultant for StaffPointe's Healthcare Division and has served as our Physician and Advanced Practice Nursing Director since 2002. With more than 25 years of experience in total, you will find Lia to be extremely professional, personable and thorough.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural free standing Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.