Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for HOPE MILLS NORTH CAROLINA:
A Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant with a background in Mental Health is be sought after for a position in Hope Mills North Carolina. This position is associated with a large Health Care system in the area and comes with all the benefits of working with a larger organization. You will be seeing patients Monday through Friday working alongside psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical social workers, psychiatric nurses, licensed professional counselors, and other mental health professionals.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Certification as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or as a Physician Assistant
* Psychiatric experience of at least 1 full year as an Advanced Practice Provider
* NC licenseSALARY AND BENEFITS:
* There is a competitive salary that is based on experience.
* Comprehensive benefits package To Apply for this opportunity or contact LIA LANGSTON:
If you would like more information concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
, or upload through the link below. You may also FAX your CV to (877) 878-1970. When contacting our team, please reference job# LNG4407.ABOUT LIA:
Lia Langston is a highly qualified search consultant for StaffPointe's Healthcare Division and has served as our Physician and Advanced Practice Nursing Director since 2002. With more than 25 years of experience in total, you will find Lia to be extremely professional, personable and thorough.