OB/GYN position in Chicago, IL:
The OB/GYN position that is now available in Chicago, is for a physician who is truly wanting to make a difference in their community! This opportunity is in a newly renovated, state of the art community health clinic center in a suburb of Chicago Illinois. New graduates are welcome to apply as are J1 Visa candidates. This highly regarded practice is affiliated with one of the top hospital in the greater Chicago area. You will be working with a respected Nurse Midwife, several Nurse Practitioners as well as other OB / GYN physicians. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must be Board Certified or Board Eligible as an OB/GYN .
* An Illinois license is required
* They will consider new Graduates as well as J1 visa candidates ANNUAL SALARY and BENEFITS:
* Starting salary is $240k and goes up depending on experience
* A full benefits package is being offered including malpractice and Federal loan repayment.CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# LNGD2009.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2002. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.