OB/GYN Physician being sought after for a practice in WINTER PARK FLORIDA:
An OB/GYN Physician opportunity has became available in beautiful Altamonte Springs Florida. This thriving private Obstetrics & Gynecology practice currently has 3 Ob/Gyn Physicians and a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner. There are 2 state of the art office locations that provide several exam rooms, procedure rooms and a 3D ultrasound. The practice is associated with a hospital that has a Level II Nursery and has an average of 1,600 deliveries per year. The hospital is equipped with a ten bed nursery as well as an OR and recovery rooms for C-sections and Pediatric Hospitalists available to you. SALARY AND BENEFITS:
* There is a competitive salary base with partnership potential after the first year
* production bonuses
* Full benefits package offered to include malpractice
* relocation assistanceSchedule:
* Monday through Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am - 3 pm.
* Call of 1 - 5 POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Florida license
* Robotics experience preferred
* Board Certified or Eligible as an OB/GYN physicianCONTACT LIA LANGSTON or SEND YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
To find out more details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
with inquiries, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. Please reference job# JL9006.ABOUT LIA:
Lia has a degree in Business and a background in administration, management and sales. Lia joined Staffpointe in 2002, and currently serves as Director of Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. With 25 years of experience in healthcare recruitment, you will find Lia to be extremely professional, personable and thorough.