SURGICAL ORTHO PA-C needed in GLENWOOD SPRINGS:
We are seeking a Physician Assistant experienced in Orthopedics for our state of the art practice in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Our facility is world-class, using cutting-edge patient care techniques. The practice and it's 2 satellite clinics are all nestled in quaint resort towns of the majestic Rocky Mountains.RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work collaboratively with our orthopedic surgeons both in surgery and in clinic providing comprehensive, orthopedic care. You will first assist in the OR, perform rounds and physical examinations, as well as share call with other Physician Assistants. You will also be working alongside the Shoulder and Sports Medicine specialist, and enjoy an engaging and approachable surgeon who is focused on improving the active lifestyles of athletes and community members. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must hold a national Board Certification as a Physician Assistant.
* MUST HAVE at least 3 years experience as a surgical orthopedic Physician Assistant.
* BLS, ACLS requiredANNUAL SALARY, BONUS and BENEFITS:
* A Generous and highly competative salary is offered, based on experience.
* They do offer a full benefits package to include relocation assistance CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# JSLR353.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural free standing Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.