Advanced Practice Provider opportunity in New York NEW YORK:
An Advanced Practice Provider opportunity has become available in New York NY. You will be Joining a well-established Family Physician with over 20 years experience providing care for the Chinese population in this part of the city. As a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner applying for this position, you will need to be fluent in Chinese. This is an outpatient practice with no hospital rounds or home visits and there is a supervising physician on-site. Any candidate wishing to apply must live in New York (or be relocating in a timely manner), be licensed in NY, have U.S. work permit and fluent in speaking and writing Chinese. Both experienced and new graduates are welcome to apply. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must be certification as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
* MUST be fluent in Chinese
* New York licensedANNUAL SALARY, BONUS and BENEFITS:
* A salary of range of $100k - $150k is being offered, based on experience.
* full benefits package to include health insurance, malpractice insurance and paid vacation. CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# JSLR1502.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural free standing Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.