Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner needed in BROOKLYN NEW YORK:
Join a well-established Family Physician with over 20 years experience providing care for the Chinese population in Brooklyn, New York. This opportunity is for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner fluent in Chinese. This is an outpatient practice with no hospital rounds or home visits with the supervising physician on-site. Any candidate wishing to apply must live in New York (or be relocating in a timely manner), be licensed in NY, have U.S. work permit and fluently in speaking and write Chinese. Both experienced and new graduates are welcome to apply. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must hold a national board certification as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
* MUST be fluent in Chinese
* You must be NY licensedANNUAL SALARY, BONUS and BENEFITS:
* A salary of range of $100,000 to $150,000 is being offered, and is based on experience.
* full benefits package to include health insurance, malpractice insurance and paid vacation. CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# JSLR1500.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural free standing Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.