Physician Assistant opportunity available in Erie Pennsylvania:
A long established Pain Management group in the Erie PA area is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join their highly regarded practice. This practice has been established in this community for 20 years and has several clinic locations in and around the area. The practice was founded to provide patients with answers and lasting help from chronic pain. Work alongside several other Advanced Practice Providers and Physicians in one of the state of the art clinic locations. Responsibilities include the evaluation and management of approx 20 - 25 patients a day. You will always have physician support available to you.
Hours are 7:30 am - 4:00 pm with no weekends and no call.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Board certification as a Physician Assistant.
* Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania
* experience in pain management is preferred ANNUAL SALARY, BONUS and BENEFITS:
* A salary of range of $100,000 to $135,000+ is being offered, and is negotiated based on experience.
* full benefits package to include health insurance, malpractice insurance and paid vacation. CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# JSLR1527.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural free standing Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.