Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner opportunity in ANDERSON CALIFORNIA:
We are seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a private practice in Anderson, California. You must be patient focused, able to provide professional mental health services to a variety of patients. This practice offers a variety of therapies and counseling for individuals of all ages. They also offer Tele medicine appointments in addition to in office appointments. Mental health experience is required and you will be seeing an average of 20 patients per day, working a Monday-Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am -11am schedule. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must hold a national board certification as a Physician Assistant or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
* You must be California licensed
* Prefer that candidates be certified in mental health, but will consider candidates without the certification that have worked in mental health.ANNUAL SALARY, BONUS and BENEFITS:
* They are offering a salary around $150,000 +, and is based on experience.
* Excellent benefit package to include paid time off, continuing education allowance, licensing reimbursement, health benefits, life insurance, and 401K. CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# JSLR15302.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural free standing Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.