Psychiatric NP or PA opportunity in Redding CALIFORNIA:
A Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant position is available in Redding California. This opportunity is to join a private practice, offering a variety of therapies and counseling for individuals of all ages. You must feel comfortable with pediatric patients as well as adults. We are seeking patient focused practitioners who are able to provide professional mental health services to a variety of patients. This practice also offer tele-medicine appointments in addition to traditional, in office appointments. Mental health experience is required and you will be seeing an average of 20 to 22 patients per day, working Monday-Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am -11am.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must hold a board certification as a Physician Assistant or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
* You must be California licensed
* Candidates certified in mental health are preferred, but will consider candidates without the certification that have worked in the mental health field.ANNUAL SALARY, BONUS and BENEFITS:
* They are offering a salary up to $145,000 +, and the starting salary is negotiable, based on experience.
* Excellent benefit package to include paid time off, continuing education allowance, licensing reimbursement, health benefits, life insurance, and 401K. CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# JSLR15305.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural free standing Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.