PSYCHIATRIST opportunity in the Chicago Illinois area:
Are you a Psychiatrist who loves new and unique ways of thriving in your chosen field of medicine? With this practice, you can choose to work in an outpatient clinic, 100% tele-psychiatry or a mixture of both in the Chicago area. You will need to be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry and licensed in Illinois for either practice situation. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* BC or Board Eligibility in Psychiatry.
* Current Illinois license is required for both the office or the tele -medicine opportunity although if you choose 100% tele medicine, you do not have to live in Chicago.SCHEDULE/CALL:
*This 40 hour work week has a Monday - Friday schedule.
* No weekends or nights are required.SALARY AND BENEFITS:
* The position does have a salary that is negotiable based on your experience but starts around $215,000
* full benefits package including malpracticeCONTACT LIA LANGSTON or SEND YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For more information, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
with inquiries, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. Please reference job# JSD507.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural freestanding Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.ABOUT LIA:
Lia Langston is a highly qualified search consultant for StaffPointe's Healthcare Division and has served as our Physician and Advanced Practice Nursing Director since 2002. With more than 25 years of experience in total, you will find Lia to be extremely professional, personable and thorough.