REGISTERED NURSE needed in Joliet, ILLINOIS:
Join a leading community health care organization in seeing children and adolescents in their Joliet clinic location. This is a very rewarding position working with children and young adults in need. Work under the direction of a Psychiatrist and Mental Health Administrator and with top notch physicians, health care providers and a stellar support staff. This facility has a primary clinic and residential housing that is open 24 hours a day.RESPONSIBILITIES:
*Head to toe assessment of patient, recognize abnormal findings, and report to physician provider.
*Triage any new intake and follow the Five Right of Medication administration when medicating a childKEY COMPETENCIES:
RNs must be dependable and reliable giving extra effort when necessary. The ability to manage multiple and competing demands and establish priorities are key to being successful in this position. You must have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in processes and organization. Making data driven supported decisions wherever possible considering all relevant facts. You must maintain professional, technical and technological proficiency in all aspects of the job. Excellent oral and written skills are needed, as is the ability to communicate decisions promptly and clearly. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, deadlines and program compliance are vital.SCHEDULE and CALL:
* Day, evenings and overnight shifts are available.
* The schedule is either working four 8-hour shifts or 3 12-hour shifts and two days per month on a Saturday or Sunday.ANNUAL SALARY/BENEFITS:
* An excellent salary of $68,000-$72,000
* full benefits and malpractice/tail coverage are provided.REQUIREMENTS:
* Must be a certified RN with at least 2 years’ experience; psych experience is prefered.
* An Illinois license in good standing is necessary to apply for this position.CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or SEND YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
If you would like to find out more concerning this position, please contact Lia at (402) 613-6326
with inquiries, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. Please reference job# LNG4301.ABOUT US:
StaffPointe is a premier provider of staffing services. From small, rural freestanding Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm has served both clients and medical professionals throughout the U.S. since 2001. Our staff is highly trained in multiple verticals, and serves nearly every segment within the healthcare industry.