REGISTERED NURSE needed in NEW JERSEY:
Our Community Health Center in southwest New Jersey is seeking a Registered Nurse. The RN should have experience working within child welfare with children and/or adolescents in a social services setting.COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
* Target salary is $56,000, depending on experience
* Comprehensive benefits.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Must have a minimum of an Associates' Degree in Nursing. A BSN is preferred.
* Should have at least 1 to 2 years' nursing experience, with 1 year SPECIFICALLY WORKING WITHIN CHILD WELFARE WITHIN CHILD WELFARE IN A SOCIAL SERVICES SETTING.
* 3 to 5 years' experience as a nurse is preferred.
* Must pass a urine drug screen and a basic criminal background check that includes federal, state and local checks and may include fingerprinting.
* Must have been a licensed driver for at least 3 years.
* Must pass an initial and ongoing motor vehicle record check evaluations.
* Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License in the state of residence.
* If required to drive a personal vehicle for work purposes: employee must have access to a vehicle when needed; Vehicles must be appropriately registered and must have and maintain auto insurance.APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # BSM2556.ABOUT BEVERLY:
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.