FAMILY PRACTICE opportunity in Oak Park, ILLINOIS:
A health center in the Oak Park Illinois area is seeking a Family Medicine Physician wanting to make a difference in their community. This opportunity will have you seeing patients of all ages in a newly renovated and state of the art facility. You will be working with a team of highly qualified, caring and compassionate medical professionals, having the support of several Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants as well as a dedicated support staff. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* BC or BE in Family Medicine
* An Illinois license is required
* New Graduates and J1 Visa candidates are welcome to apply.ANNUAL SALARY and BENEFITS:
* They offer a starting salary that is around $175k - 225k but is negotiable depending on experience.
* Full benefits package to include Loan Repayment HOURS and CALL:L:
* There is call that is phone only and shared between all Advanced Practice Providers and physician. CONTACT LIA LANGSTON or FORWARD YOUR CV FOR REVIEW:
For additional details concerning this opportunity, please contact Lia at (402) 794-4058
, or you may EMAIL your CV to [email protected]
. CVs may also be FAXED to (877) 878-1970, or uploaded through the link below. We take your privacy seriously. All documents and inquiries remain confidential. Please reference job# LL2664.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2002. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.